South Cambridgeshire District Council

South Cambridgeshire DC

You are here

Pay for it

Pay your Business Rates or NNDR

Use this form to pay your business rates or NNDR online.

Pay my Council Tax

Pay your Council Tax bill online.

Pay my Rent

If you rent a property off us, you can pay your bill online using our payment portal.

Pay Sundry Debtors

Payments for Sundry Debtors

Pay back a Housing Benefit Overpayment

If you have received too much housing benefit, you may be asked to pay some back. Use our online form to pay back a housing benefit overpayment.

Contact the Council


03450 450 500 - General enquiries
Mon - Fri: 8.00am - 5:30pm

Additional numbers
External SCDC services
Emergency out of hours numbers



South Cambridgeshire Hall
Cambourne Business Park
CB23 6EA


© 2014 South Cambridgeshire District Council. All rights reserved.