News release from 14/10/2021
October 2021 Planning Committee
The following planning application decisions were made at the meeting of South Cambridgeshire District Council’s Planning Committee, held as a hybrid meeting on Wednesday 13 October 2021 at South Cambridgeshire Hall. Holding it in this way enabled the meeting to be COVID-19 safe within the room, whilst allowing officers and public speakers to participate virtually.
- Landscaping, appearance, and layout including affordable housing provision and non-residential floorspace, for outline planning permission for 300 dwellings, part of the development of Northstowe Phase 2B.
Applicant: Keepmoat Homes Limited
- Landscaping layout and scale following outline planning permission S/0202/17/OL (110 dwellings with areas of landscaping and public open space and associated infrastructure works), Land East of Teversham Road, Fulbourn.
Applicant: Castlefield International Limited
- Variation of conditions S73 of outline planning permission S/3052/16/FL (25 homes, including 40% affordable along with access car and cycle parking and associated landscaping), land to the East of Collins Close, near Meldreth Road, Shepreth
Applicant: Stonebond Properties (Chelmsford) Ltd
- Full planning application for one home and associated landscaping to replace an existing workshop on land adjacent to 26 Taylors Lane, Swavesey.
Applicant: Ms Sarah Denley
- Outline planning application for a single storey self-build home on land North West of 15 Orchard Close, Cottenham
Applicant: South Cambridgeshire District Council
- Listed Building Consent for the installation of a sun pipe to a kitchen extension for Primrose Farm, Primrose Farm Road, Little Wilbraham.
Applicant: Prof. M Daunton
- Full planning application for a 4-bedroom home with garage and office at 19 Wallmans Lane, Swavesey.
Applicant: Mr Mawby
The above decisions are subject to decision notices being finalised and issued. More information about the applications considered by the Planning Committee, along with any other items discussed and a link to watch a recording of the meeting, can be found within the meeting agenda.