News release from 12/11/2020
November 2020 Planning Committee
The following planning application decisions were made at the meeting of South Cambridgeshire District Council’s Planning Committee, held virtually on Wednesday 11 November 2020.
- Building of 21 alms houses, relocation of existing allotments and public open space provision together with associated landscaping and infrastructure on land adjacent to Mores Meadow, Great Shelford
Applicant: Great Shelford Parochial Charities
- Change of use and conversion from C4 use to a large house in multiple occupation at Barnsbury House, Cox’s Drive, Fulbourn
Applicant: Mr Rodney Bird
- Approval of matters reserved for appearance, landscaping, layout and scale following outline planning permission for eight homes, including affordable housing provision, landscaping and associated infrastructure on land behind Strawberry Farm, Pampisford Road, Great Abington
Applicant: Shelford Properties Ltd
- Part single, part two storey rear extension and associated works at 9 Halatte Gardens, Great Shelford
Applicant: Mr and Mrs Norman
- A single storey extension at 24 Mill Lane, Linton
Applicant: Mr and Mrs Foote
- Conversion of cowsheds to 3-bedroom house with internal annex and stable building at Cherry Tree Field, Shepreth Road, Fowlmere
Applicant: Mr and Mrs Fulton
The above decisions are subject to decision notices being finalised and issued. More information about the applications considered by the Planning Committee, along with any other items discussed and a link to watch a recording of the meeting, can be found within the meeting agenda.