Northstowe phase 3B
|Name||Northstowe phase 3B|
|Description||Homes England, the government’s national housing agency, have submitted an outline planning application proposing 1,000 homes as part of phase 3B of Northstowe.|
Homes England, the government’s national housing agency, have submitted an outline planning application proposing 1,000 homes as part of phase 3B of Northstowe. This follows in-depth discussions with the community, local parish councils, District and County Councillors. The plans cover the area to the north and west of the homes that are part of phase 1, and to the north of Longstanton up to the guided busway.
The plans propose:
- 1,000 homes
- a new primary school
- new play spaces, allotments and orchards
- a mixed-use commercial area for employment, shops and restaurants
- new roads and links including access off Station Road
- the retention of the prominent group of existing trees on the land
Phase 3B application notice locations:
- Longstanton - at the old golf course entrance (or close to it) on Station Road, near Brewers Close
- Longstanton - Park and Ride
- Longstanton - by the Coop
- Longstanton - near St Michaels Church
- Longstanton - by All Saints Church
- Longstanton - Rampton Road, at the entrance to the walkway to the school
- Longstanton - Rampton Road – by the entrance to Homes England Office
- Northstowe - secondary school entrance
- Northstowe - phase 1 entrance on the Local Centre Square
- Northstowe Phase 3B roundabout entrance
- Northstowe - Station Road – at the entrance to H1 (Bloors Development Parcel), Crabtree Road
- Northstowe - H1 (Bloors Development Parcel) by the links secured through to Phase 3B (2 notices)
- Northstowe - outside the Pathfinder School/Community Wing
- Oakington – near the point of the bus link
- Oakington – near the Business Park entrance (i.e. where the southern access road east will be)
- Oakington – near the point of the Cambridge Guided Busway link
- Oakington – at the sports centre here the community event was held on Queens Way
How to comment
Comment online by visiting view or comment on a planning application and using the reference number 20/02142/OUT.
You can also send comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The consultation is planned to close on Tuesday 23 June 2020 but this will be kept under review in light of current restrictions on movement and can be extended if necessary.
Northstowe phase 3A
Comments on the Northstowe phase 3A proposals (4,000 homes) can be made by visiting the above website and entering the reference number 20/02171/OUT. The phase 3A consultation is due to close on 6 July 2020 but this will be kept under review in light of current restrictions on movement and can be extended if necessary.
Was this web page helpful?