Decisions from South Cambridgeshire District Council Planning Committee
The following decisions were made at this week’s meeting of South Cambridgeshire District Council’s Planning Committee, held on Wednesday 1 November at South Cambridgeshire Hall, Cambourne:
- Construction of new stadium for Cambridge City Football Club and the creation of new community recreational space at Deal Grove, Babraham Road, Sawston.
Applicant: Mr Len Satchell
- 25 homes, including 40% affordable housing, plus car and cycle parking, on land to the east of Collins Close, Shepreth.
Applicant: Greater Cambridgeshire Housing Development Agency.
- Demolition of existing dairy buildings and construction of 15 new properties at Plumbs Diary, 107 High Street, Balsham.
Applicant: Plumbs Property
- The construction of one detached house on land to the west of 10 Cambridge Road, Balsham.
Applicant: South Cambridgeshire District Council
- The demolition of an existing garage, and replacing it with three detached homes on land off Macaulay Avenue, Great Shelford.
Applicant: Laurence Castle, South Cambridgeshire District Council
- A single home at 16 Mill Road, Over.
Applicant: Mr I Corney