News release from 27/05/2021
May 2021 Planning Committee
The following planning application decisions were made at the meeting of South Cambridgeshire District Council’s Planning Committee, held at South Cambridgeshire Hall on Wednesday 26 May 2021. This was our first 'hybrid' Planning Committee meeting. Holding it in this way enabled the meeting to be COVID-19 safe within the room, whilst allowing officers and public speakers to participate virtually.
- Variation of condition 7 (Traffic Management Plan) of planning permission 20/02453/S73 given for The Retreat, Fews Lane, Longstanton
Applicant: Mr Gerry Caddoo, Landbrook Homes Ltd
- 75 homes, along with car parking and landscaping, at Orchard Park – specifically development parcel L2, Topper Street
Applicant: Cambridge Investment Partnership
- Nine new homes (a mixture of houses and apartments) following demolition of existing buildings at 180 High Street, Harston
Applicant: Enterprise Residential Development Ltd
- A barn replacement at Home Farm, Home Cottage, High Street, Graveley
Applicant: Mrs C Eayrs
Decision - listed building consent: Approved
Decision - planning application: Approved
- One detached home on the garage plot to the north of 14 Horseshoes Lane, Weston Colville
Applicant: Ms Geraldine Roper, South Cambridgeshire District Council – Housing Department
The above decisions are subject to decision notices being finalised and issued. More information about the applications considered by the Planning Committee, along with any other items discussed and a link to watch a recording of the meeting can be found within the meeting agenda.