News release from 08/03/2023
March 2023 Planning Committee
The following planning applications were considered at the meeting of South Cambridgeshire District Council’s Planning Committee held on Wednesday 8 March 2023 at 10am at South Cambridgeshire Hall, Cambourne.
- Construction of research and development buildings and associated works at Dales Manor Business Park, Sawston.
Applicant: Abstract (Mid-Tech) Limited
- Variation of several planning conditions relating to the redevelopment of the former Barrington cement works, Haslingfield Road, Barrington.
Applicant: Redrow (South Midlands)
- Replacement home following the demolition of the existing property at The Bungalow, Haden Way, Willingham.
Applicant: Mr J Rooney
- Construction of temporary community centre on land north of Pathfinder Way, Northstowe.
Applicant: South Cambridgeshire District Council
- Installation of 12 solar panels on a rear flat roof at 19 Foxton Road, Barrington.
Applicant: Mr Daniel Ostheimer
- Single storey rear extension, raised rear garden, removal of brick shed, installation of external ramp and internal alterations at 64 Gables Close, Meldreth.
Applicant: Mr Nathan Lund
The above decisions are subject to decision notices being finalised and issued. More information about the applications considered by the Planning Committee, along with any other items discussed and a link to watch a recording of the meeting, can be found within the agenda.
Tweets by @SouthCambs
By clicking 'consent' you agree to view our Twitter feed embedded in our website.
Twitter will set cookies on your device which you can delete in your browser settings.