Movement of animals

Do I need a licence?

Whenever sheep or goats are moved from one location to another, the relevant authority must be notified. This activity is currently authorised by the Department for the Environment and Rural Affairs (DEFRA).

Was this web page helpful?

Feedback form

Your feedback
Your details