Information for residents

Tenancy rights can be complicated and depend on your situation. You should get legal advice if you think your landlord is treating you unfairly.

You can also contact Citizens Advice, the Leasehold Advisory Service or charities such as Shelter or Age UK if you have questions.


Was this web page helpful?

Feedback form

Your feedback
Do you require feedback from a member of the team?
Your details