News release from 16/06/2022
June 2022 Planning Committee
The following planning application decisions were made at the meeting of South Cambridgeshire District Council’s Planning Committee, held as a hybrid meeting on Thursday 16 June 2022 at South Cambridgeshire Hall, Cambourne.
- A research and development building and decked car park at Site 1, Granta Park, Great Abington
Applicant: BMR Granta Park JC01 Limited
- 38 apartments and partially below-ground car parking and cycle storage at the former Bishops Site, Impington
Applicant: Mitre Property Development Ltd
- Submission of details required by condition 12 (Foul water drainage) of outline planning permission S/2553/16/OL for 42 homes and allotments at Land Off Horseheath Road, Linton
Applicant: Croudace Homes
- Demolition of existing property at 7 Wes Green, Barrington, to be replaced with two new homes, each with a single garage
Applicant: Mrs Patricia Hopkins
- Demolition and replacement of existing home at 8 Hayfield Avenue, Sawston
Applicant: Mr Wayne Newman
- New access for vehicles, dropped kerb and parking / turning area at 89 Ermine Way, Arrington
Applicant: South Cambridgeshire District Council
The above decisions are subject to decision notices being finalised and issued. More information about the applications considered by the Planning Committee, along with any other items discussed and a link to watch a recording of the meeting, can be found within the meeting agenda.