News release from 15/07/2021
July 2021 Planning Committee
The following planning application decisions were made at the meeting of South Cambridgeshire District Council’s Planning Committee, held as a hybrid meeting on Wednesday 14 July 2021 at South Cambridgeshire Hall. Holding it in this way enabled the meeting to be COVID-19 safe within the room, whilst allowing officers and public speakers to participate virtually.
- Expansion of existing business park at Cambridge Innovation Park, Denny End Road, Waterbeach.
Applicant: Cambridge Innovation Parks Ltd
- Conversion of cow sheds to three-bedroom house with internal annex and stable building at Cherry Tree Field, Shepreth Road, Fowlmere.
Applicant: Mr and Mrs Fulton
- Demolition of existing rear extension and construction of a two-storey side extension and single-storey rear extension at 24 Shelford Road, Fulbourn.
Applicant: Cllr and Mrs Cone
- Two-storey self-build property on land adjacent to 12 Church Street, Harston.
Applicant: Mrs Geraldine Roper, South Cambridgeshire District Council – Housing Department
- Removal of five seven-metre sections of sewer to facilitate the laying of a new sewer on land at Setchel Drove and Smithy Fen, Cottenham.
Applicant: Anglian Water Services Ltd
The above decisions are subject to decision notices being finalised and issued. More information about the applications considered by the Planning Committee, along with any other items discussed and a link to watch a recording of the meeting, can be found within the meeting agenda.