Business Administration Apprentice – Fleet Administration
|Job title:||Business Administration Apprentice – Fleet Administration|
|Salary:||Grade 1 £14,968 to £16,702 per annum|
|Contract type:||2 year Fixed Term Contract|
|Closing date:||24 September 2021|
South Cambridgeshire District Council and Cambridge City Council have formed a refuse collection shared service and are recruiting for a Business Administration Apprentice to join the team to support our Fleet Manager.
This post provides an exciting opportunity to play an active role in learning how the fleet operates, gaining experience in the transport and fleet sector, and supporting the wider service.
A key aspect of the role will be providing administrative support to the Fleet Manager, with opportunities to assist the wider service.
The main duties will be to:
- Provide an efficient and courteous first point of contact dealing with telephone, and email enquiries.
- Provide an efficient administrative service including collating, inputting and maintaining data.
- Provide support to the Fleet Manager where required.
- Provide additional administrative support as and when needed to the wider team.
- Assist in the scheduling of maintenance of vehicles and facilities maintenance.
- Undertake health and safety stock checks on the vehicles and replenish where required.
- Work with the Fleet Manager to maintain and effectively monitor the tachograph database.
This post would be well suited to an applicant who has a keen interest in the fleet and transport industry.
If you join us, you would benefit from our excellent approach to personal development and training and our flexible working arrangements.
For more information about this new opportunity please contact Robin Moore on 01954 713495.
Closing date: 24 September 2021
Interview date: Thursday 30 September & Friday 1 October 2021
Was this web page helpful?