Tenant Community Grants
What is a Tenant Community Grant?
A Tenant Community Grant helps fund a project, by up to £1000, that benefits the local community. We hope to fund at least six projects a year. The application is easy and can be filled out by the project organiser for the group.
These grants offer up to £1,000 to be used for things such as:
- gardening equipment
- updating communal rooms
- organising local events
Previous grants include:
- Benches, planters, seeds, and gardening supplies for a community garden
- New blinds and equipment for communal rooms
- Funding for a monthly film night
- Equipment and supplies to start a weekly games club (including badmington, indoor carpet bowls, and table tennis)
How can I apply for a Tenant Community Grant?
First, consult with your neighbours and other local residents to get support your project. Talk to your housing officer about your plans. Once you have a plan ready for your community project, please complete an application form [PDF, 0.2MB], detailing:
- How much you are applying for (up to a maximum of £1,000)
- A description of the project
- A photo of the area, plan, or sketch of what you want to do
- How your project will benefit local residents
- How the project will be managed, and who will maintain it.
Once you have completed your application form, please return it to the Resident Involvement Team, either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or posting it to:
Resident Involvement Team
South Cambridgeshire Hall
Cambourne Business Park
Was this web page helpful?