Handyperson service for tenants
We, in partnership with Mears, are offering a handyperson service to our tenants.
This is a chargeable service - £12.00 +VAT per half an hour.
If you need help to carry out small jobs in your home, the handyperson service may be able to help you with:
- Minor joinery – such as putting up curtain poles, trimming doors and fitting handrails
- Minor gardening jobs – such as grass cutting, hedge trimming, weeding and digging over beds
- Security jobs – such as fitting locks and bolts to garden sheds and fitting door chains
- Minor plumbing jobs – such as unblocking sinks and connecting washing machines and dishwashers
- Minor electrical work – such as replacing light bulbs
- DIY support – including moving furniture, assembling flat pack furniture, putting up shelves and small decorating jobs.
All materials must be provided by the resident so please make sure you have the materials needed before the operative arrives for your appointment. This includes any fixtures or fittings needed to fit your items.
To arrange an appointment call 0800 085 1313
Was this web page helpful?