Landlord rent solutions service
To help prevent homelessness, we have set up a free rent solutions service covering Cambridgeshire & Peterborough City.
This is as a part of a network of homelessness prevention trailblazers across England.
Our Rent Solutions Service
We offer specialist assistance and advice to agents, landlords and tenants. This aims to help maintain tenancies and try to help resolve tenancy problems that may otherwise lead to evictions.
If we are not able to help directly, then we may know of other services that we can refer you to.
The type of help available could include problems with:
- Housing Benefit claims including applications for Discretionary Housing Payments
- debt problems leading to rent arrears
- eviction & harassment
- landlord responsibilities
- tenant responsibilities
- property repairs and maintenance
- Environmental Health and Housing Enforcement
- referral’s to appropriate tenancy support services
Contact this service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Was this web page helpful?