Garden Competition 2019
Our annual gardening competition is a great way to showcase your gardening talents, as well as meeting like-minded & green fingered people.
We have been running the annual gardening competition since 1981 and have continuously had a great reception with it.
There are many different categories to enter:
- Best kept garden overall
- Best kept small garden
- Best kept large garden
- Best kept vegetable garden
- Best new tenant's garden (April 2018 - April 2019)
- Best sheltered housing scheme communal gardens
- Best family garden
- Best community garden
- Best window box or container garden
- Best greenhouse (vegetables)
- Best greenhouse (flowers)
- Carol Johnson best wildflower garden award
- Best wildlife garden
The awards ceremony will be held on the 20 September at Scotsdales Garden Centre, Great Shelford.
Winners will receive a trophy and certificate.
NB: You must be a South Cambridgeshire District Council tenant or leaseholder to enter. You will need to spend around an hour showing our judges around your garden, and the award ceremony is around 2/3 hours long.
Was this web page helpful?