News release from 11/02/2021
February 2021 Planning Committee
The following planning application decisions were made at the meeting of South Cambridgeshire District Council’s Planning Committee, held virtually on Wednesday 10 February 2021.
- Six new homes and the conversion of two barns into office space following demolition works at Bancroft Farm, Church Lane, Little Abington.
Applicant: c/o Agent, Cheffins
- Demolition of commercial buildings and construction of five homes, together with open and covered parking at 6 Pierce Lane, Fulbourn.
Applicant: Logan Homes and Messers. Parker
- Two storey rear extension, single storey front extension and an annex within the rear garden at 8 Craft Way, Steeple Morden.
Applicant: Mr K Fehmi
- Two storey side and rear extensions following demolition of side extension, plus internal and external conversion works, at 14 Main Street, Shuddy Camps.
Applicant: Mr and Mrs Gladman
- New access from London Road and extension to parking area, creating on-site parking area, at 20 Pipers Close, Fowlmere.
Applicant: Mr Sean Gentle
The above decisions are subject to decision notices being finalised and issued. More information about the applications considered by the Planning Committee, along with any other items discussed and a link to watch a recording of the meeting can be found within the meeting agenda.