Report a street lighting fault

All lights for which South Cambridgeshire District Council is responsible are numbered with the prefix ‘SC’.  You can report a general fault with an ‘SC’ light using the webform via the link below.  You will need to include the number of the light in your report. If you do not have this, you can find it using the map further down the page.

Report a general streetlight fault

Where a streetlight does not begin with the prefix ‘SC’, and therefore is not a light we are responsible for, please report it to Cambridgeshire County Council.

Urgent faults

For all urgent faults (faults that pose an immediate risk of injury) please call us using the numbers below.  Please do not report urgent faults through our website as this may delay our response.

  • Monday to Friday, between 8am and 5.30pm, call 03450 450063. 
  • Out of office hours (after 5.30pm and on weekends) call 01354 654321 (note this number is operated by our partners, Fenland District Council).

In the case of an emergency please also report it to the police immediately.

Was this web page helpful?