News release from 09/12/2021
December 2021 Planning Committee
The following planning application decisions were made at the meeting of South Cambridgeshire District Council’s Planning Committee. This was held as a hybrid meeting on Wednesday 8 December 2021 at South Cambridgeshire Hall, Cambourne, and virtually.
- A solar farm and agricultural grazing land on land to the south east of Burton End, West Wickham
Applicant: Mr David Lodge
- A new building for office / research and development use on land at Babraham Research Campus, High Street, Babraham
Applicant: Babraham Research Campus Ltd
Decision: Approved subject to referral to Secretary of State
- Construction of a three-bedroom, timber-framed, barn-style property on land to the rear of St Martins Cottage, 36 Apthorpe Street, Fulbourn
Applicant: Mr and Mrs Keith Carter
- A single self-build property on land north-west of 7 Primrose Walk, Little Gransden
Applicant: South Cambridgeshire District Council
- The demolition of a garage, and construction of a three-bedroom property and car-port at 60 Impington Lane, Impington
Applicant: Mrs S Green, The Ely Diocesan Board of Finance
The above decisions are subject to decision notices being finalised and issued. More information about the applications considered by the Planning Committee, along with any other items discussed and a link to watch a recording of the meeting, can be found within the meeting agenda.