Parish planning forums and training
At least twice a year Parish planning forums are held to discuss planning matters. These are jointly chaired by the Planning Policy & Localism Portfolio Holder and Planning & Economic Development Portfolio Holder. The meetings provide an opportunity for parish councillors and clerks to raise planning topics and issues facing them and discuss them with the Portfolio Holders and officers.
30 October 2018 at 6pm-8pm
21 February 2018 at 6pm-8pm
- Questions Answers 21st Feb 2018
- Parish Forum Agenda 21st Feb 2018
- Parish Planning Forum Business Plan
- Parish planning forum 21st February notes and actions
12 September 2017 at 6pm-8pm
10 October 2016 at 6.30pm - 8pm
22 March 2016 at 6.30pm - 8pm
14 October 2015 at 6pm - 8pm
- Agenda - Parish Planning Forum
- Questions For Parish Planning Forum 14th October 2015
- S106 Agreements Parish Presentation Oct 2015
- Parish Planning Forum Meeting Notes 14 October 2015
Parish Planning Training
23 Nov 2016 'National Planning'
16 & 30 Nov 2016 'Nuts and Bolts of Planning'
The programme of training for Parish Councils has now been agreed. To find which dates have been allocated for your Parish, please take a look at the attached lists:- Parish Planning Training Programme and Parish Planning Training Programme Pg 4.
Was this web page helpful?