Contact us about Council Tax
Get in contact with our Council Tax team by using one of our self-service online forms, available 24/7, reducing the need to phone our busy contact centres, where you might have a wait before you speak to someone.
Please ensure you have your Council Tax account number (starting 1010, found on your bill or documents from Council Tax) to hand before starting the form. You'll also need any other relevant information ready, depending on the form you are completing (bank details, address of new property, any relevant dates).
Contact our Council Tax team
- Access your Council Tax online and set up E-Billing
- Register for Council Tax or Report a Change of Address
- Pay your Council Tax online
- Set up your Council Tax direct debit via our payment method change form
- Change what bank account or what date your Council Tax direct debit comes out
- Apply for a single person discount
- Report a death using the government Tell Us Once service
- Apply for a structural alterations discount
- Report a change of your name
- Request a refund
- Contact the Council tax team about a different query, not listed above
Tell us about your experience with Council Tax