Help if you are self-isolating
The information on this page was updated on 17 July 2020.
Self-isolation is when you stay at home because you have or might have Coronavirus (COVID-19). This helps stop the virus spreading to other people. Self-isolate if:
- you have any symptoms of coronavirus (a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste)
- you're waiting for a Coronavirus test result
- you've tested positive for Coronavirus
- you live with someone who has symptoms, is waiting for a test result or has tested positive
- someone in your support bubble has symptoms, is waiting for a test result or has tested positive
you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19. This is known as the NHS' Test and Trace initiative. Cambridgeshire County Council have Test and Trace information in other languages.
During self-isolation, you may need additional support for things like food, medicine and other urgent needs. If you have no family or friends who can help, please contact us using the below online form.
The form responses are monitored 7 days a week between 9am to 5pm. Please be reassured that we will get in touch promptly with you so you have the urgent support you need.
- Guidance if you've been in contact with a person with Coronavirus
- Guidance if you or someone you live with have symptoms of Coronavirus
- Guidance if you're contacted after testing positive for Coronavirus
Priority food lots for Tesco and Iceland
We have a limited number of priority online food delivery slots from Tesco and Iceland. These are prioritised to people who cannot go food shopping due Covid-19 related reasons. To apply please complete our separate online form for priority food delivery.
Was this web page helpful?