Register your group
The Cambridgeshire and Peterborough COVID-19 Coordination Hub can link you up with volunteers who want to help you, local people needing help, and also get the message out to the public. Please register your group with the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough COVID-19 Coordination Hub.
Please record details of the help you are offering, the number of volunteers available, and one set of contact details for a co-ordinated response, that people can use to reach you, stating clearly the area (for example, ward, village or specific streets) covered.
To register your group you need to go to the Cambridgeshire County Council On-line Directory of Services and then:
- Select 'sign up' at the top right-hand side of the page
- Select the ‘Create a listing’ button
- Enter your listing name, city/town/village, and reference COVID-19
- Fill in key information - including street names if you are only covering a specific area, and end with the number of volunteers available (this can be updated later)
- Tick up to 3 in the Category/subject listing, whichever you feel best suits
- Important: To fill in the ‘tags, groups and similar services’ section start to type ‘COVID-19’ and select the tag from the drop down when it appears
- Fill in the age bracket
- Fill in Contact details you want people to use to contact your group with the full address for websites and Facebook, starting with https:// by copying the link copy the link from the page. This will be displayed to the public.
- You do not need to fill in Eligibility, Referral or Facilities and Equipment, unless you have something to share.
If you have any queries about registering, please email communityCV@cambridgeshire.gov.uk.
Was this web page helpful?