What new Supplementary Planning Documents (SPD) are being prepared?
What are Supplementary Planning Documents?
Supplementary Planning Documents (SPD's) are intended to expand upon policy or provide further detail to policies in adopted Development Plan Documents (DPDs).
Stages in the production of an SPD:
- Evidence gathering and preparation of draft SPD and draft Sustainability Appraisal.
- Public consultation on the draft SPD and draft Sustainability Appraisal (6 weeks).
- Consider representations received and finalise SPD and Sustainability Appraisal.
- Adoption of SPD
SPDs in preparation:
Currently 3 SPDs are in preparation:
- Waterbeach New Town SPD
- Bourn Airfield New Village SPD
- Land north of Cherry Hinton SPD (jointly prepared with Cambridge City Council)
The way forward for the preparation of these SPDs, including their purpose and initial outline timescales, was agreed by the Planning Portfolio Holder on 13 December 2016.
New and Updates
Where there are any changes, updates or new information available to these above SPDs we will post them on: News and updates
If you do not see the SPD you are looking for on this page it may have been adopted, see: Adopted Supplementary Planning Documents