Street naming and numbering charges
There is a breakdown of street naming and numbering charges below. You can use our online application to apply for these services.
- Addition, amendment or removal of a property name: £30 per property
- Confirmation of address details to utilities companies / solicitors: £25 per property
New commercial or residential developments
- 1 plot: £50
- 2 - 5 plots: £75
- 6 - 10 plots: £100
- 11 – 25 plots: £175
- 26 – 50 plots: £250
- 51 - 100 plots: £400
- 101+ plots: £500 + £10 per additional plot over 101
Changes to originally issued numbering schemes following amendments to development layout
- £100 + £10 per plot affected
Street renaming following local request
- £250 + £5 per property affected
How do I pay for street naming and numbering?
Payment can be made using a debit or credit card (credit card payments incur a surcharge of 2.5%). If you want to pay using a card, please provide a telephone number and we will contact you to arrange this upon receipt of your application form.
Alternatively payment can be made by sending a cheque (payable to South Cambridgeshire District Council) to the address below:
Address Management Team
South Cambridgeshire District Council
Cambourne Business Park
*Please note all charges are not subject to VAT.