Service support grants
South Cambridgeshire District Council is committed to creating and supporting local community groups and organisations to deliver services for South Cambridgeshire residents.
The Service Support Funding Scheme to the Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) has been designed by the Council as a contribution to meeting this commitment. The £402,000 fund offers three year funding agreements to eligible VCS organisations for the delivery of community support and development services in South Cambridgeshire. A further £36,000 has been made available for services aimed at providing high quality housing advice and preventing and relieving homelessness.
The grant programme will support activities delivered in the following years:
01 April 2016 - 31 March 2017
01 April 2017 - 31 March 2018
01 April 2018 - 31 March 2019
Applications were accepted between 12 October 2015 and 20 November 2015 and all funds have now been allocated.
The Council was able to fund work within the following themes, in accordance with our key priorities:
- Community transport Criteria and Guidance Notes
- Welfare advice to residents Criteria and Guidance Notes
- Independent living Criteria and Guidance Notes
- Supporting parishes and communities Criteria and Guidance Notes
- Fit to Learn Criteria and Guidance Notes
- Preventing and tackling homelessness and provision of housing options advice Housing related grant scheme Criteria and Guidance