HMRC Business Support
There is a range of business support available from HMRC. These include a range of digital products geared to support business.
- Webinars - Webinars last less than an hour and you can either choose between a pre-recorded webinar available any time or a live and interactive webinar where you also get the opportunity to ask questions webinars.
- Ready Reckoner - This calculates how much tax you have to pay on your earnings which again is a very useful tool to have ready reckoner
- Business Support Tax App allows access to all the above via your tablet or mobile device: Apple i-store or Google play
- @HMRCbusiness is a Twitter account has been specifically designed to provide help to business. They tweet about our educational products, upcoming tax matters and online guidance. Followers can also ask general queries via twitter, but they cannot discuss any individual’s specific tax issues.
- Free E-Learning Packages - HMRC have some fantastic e-learning products designed to support a variety of situations which are listed on the GOV.UK webpage, Here are some links to help when starting and running a business:-