Decisions from South Cambridgeshire District Council Planning Committee
The following decisions were made at yesterday’s meeting of South Cambridgeshire District Council’s Planning Committee (Wednesday 1 February), held at South Cambridgeshire Hall, Cambourne:
1) Outline planning application for 200 homes, 40% of which affordable, with up to 70 apartments with care following demolition of number 117 Rampton Road, Cottenham.
Applicant: Gladman Developments Ltd
2) Application for 63 one bedroom apartments – 40% affordable homes – at Topper Street, Orchard Park, with two commercial units and gym on the ground floor.
Applicant: Turnwood Ltd
3) 33 homes following demolition of existing buildings at 7 High Street, Balsham.
Applicant: Hill Residential
4) Outline application for up 29 homes on land south of West Road and west of Mill Street, Gamlingay
Applicant: Mr Robert Phillips of Endurance Estates Strategic Land Ltd
5) New attached home on land adjacent to Spring House, Church lane, Sawston
Applicant: Mr Brian White