Decisions from South Cambridgeshire District Council Planning Committee
The decisions from yesterday’s meeting of South Cambridgeshire District Council’s Planning Committee (Wednesday 2 November), held at South Cambridgeshire Hall, Cambourne:
1) Amendment to the heads of terms for a developer (section 106) agreement for the second phase of Northstowe consisting of 3,500 homes. New terms are for 40% starter homes and 10% affordable rented homes. The agreement includes a mechanism to review 700 starter homes to address any broadening of the definition.
Applicant: Homes and Communities Agency
2) Outline application for up to 30 homes on land north of Whittlesford Road, Newton.
Applicant: Rural Solutions and Mr Henry Hurrell
3) Outline application for the development of up to 29 homes – including open space and acesss on land south of West Road and west of Mill Street, Gamlingay.
Applicant: Mr Robert Phillips of Endurance Estates and Strategic Land Ltd
Decision: Withdrawn for further consultation
4) Outline application for up to 22 homes on land to the rear of 7-37 Station Road, Foxton.
Applicant: Goreway Holdings Limited and Endurance Estates
5) Demolition of existing barn and replacement building to provide holiday let/bed and breakfast accommodation at Marshalls Farm, Elsworth Road, Connington.
Applicant: Nick Wright
6) Retrospective change of use of the chalet building from nil use to residential at The Oaks, Meadow Road, Willingham.
Applicant: Tom Buckley
Decision: Withdrawn by applicant
7) Application to modify planning obligations of exiting permission S/2508/14/FL top meetnthe needs of affordable housing. The site is 22-28 Ashwell Road, Steeple Morden.
Applicant: E W Pepper Ltd