Decisions from South Cambridgeshire District Council Planning Committee
The following decisions were made at today’s meeting of South Cambridge District Council’s Planning Committee (Wednesday 6 July 2016), held at South Cambridgeshire Hall, Cambourne:
1) Outline application for redevelopment of scrap yard for residential use. Plans would include 42 houses and 18 flats on Station Road, Whittlesford.
Applicant: Mr D Milne, Rivertree Developments Ltd
2) Outline planning application for up to eighteen homes and associated infrastructure works at 83, Moorfield Road, Whittlesford.
Applicant: Dernford Estates Ltd
3) Outline application for residential development and details of access. Land at 22 Linton Road, Balsham
Applicant: Endurance Estates Strategic Land Ltd
4) Outline application for up to 140 homes, including 40% affordable housing on land east of Highfields Road, Highfields, Caldecote. The plans include removal of existing temporary agricultural structures, introduction of structural planting and landscaping, informal public open space and children’s play area, community orchard and allotments, surface water flood mitigation and attenuation and access points from Highfields Road. All matters to be reserved with the exception of the main site access.
Applicant: Gladman Developments Ltd
5) Outline planning application for up to 49 homes, community car park and coach drop-off facility, pumping station and associated infrastructure on land at Hurdleditch Road, Orwell.
Applicant: K B Tebbit and Davidsons Development
6) Reserved matters for layout, scale, appearance and landscaping for 57 homes on land north of Bannold Road, Waterbeach. The application includes affordable housing, public open space, roads and associated infrastructure.
Applicant: Bovis Homes Limited
7) Plans for six homes on land east of Cox’s Drove, Fulbourn. The plans include access alterations and landscaping, following the removal of the existing timber yard and associated structures
Applicant: Coxdrove Developments Limited
8) Change of use of offices to school at 9 Church Lane, Fulbourn.
Applicant: The School in the Old Rectory Ltd
9) Erection of live work unit with associated parking and landscaping following demolition of seven silos on land east of 12 Church Lane, Little Eversden.
Applicant: Mr T Banks
More information about the applications considered by the Planning Committee can be found at: http://scambs.moderngov.co.uk/ieListDocuments.aspx?CId=768&MId=6756&Ver=4