Decisions from South Cambridgeshire District Council Planning Committee
The following decisions were made at today’s meeting of South Cambridge District Council’s Planning Committee (Wednesday 11 May), held at South Cambridgeshire Hall, Cambourne:
1) Outline planning permission with details of access for up to 72 new homes and the relocation of allotments on lnad to the west of Rockmill End, Willingham.
Applicant: Diocese of Ely
2) Outline planning permission for up to 90 new homes, car parking, football pitch and changing facilities at West Street, Toft.
Applicant: Mr Arnold
3) Outline planning application for demolition of existing barn and construction of up to 50 new homes on land at 36 Oakington Road, Cottenham.
Applicant: Mr Tim Holmes, Endurance Estates Strategic Land
4) Outline application for up to 225 new homes and up to 70 apartments with care, and the demolition of 117 Rampton Road on land off Rampton Road, Cottenham.
Applicant: Gladman Developments Ltd
5) Development of up to 50 new homes and 28 allotments on land south of Horseheath Road, Linton.
Applicant: Ely Diocesan Board of Finance.
6) Planning permission for up to 55 new homes with access on land to the west of Mill Road, Over. The committee was asked for their view if the application was being presented to them today. The application is currently being appealed and the committees view will form part of the Council’s evidence.
Applicant: Bloor Homes (Eastern) and Cambridgeshire County Council
Decision: Minded to refuse
7) Planning permission for a new house at Fountain Farm, Park Lane, Gamlingay.
Applicant: G Bartram
9) Change of use of agricultural building to farm shop café at Deans Farm, Long Lane, Fowlmere.
Applicant: Mr T Deans