An addendum to the affordable housing statement was submitted on 21st January 2016 and is out for consultation. The addendum, and the covering letter submitted with it, can be viewed via the link below.
The consultation on the amendment to the application runs until 17th February 2016. Comments can be made in writing, to South Cambridgeshire Hall, Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridge, CB23 6EA or by email to Ed Durrant at firstname.lastname@example.org or online at http://plan.scambs.gov.uk/swiftlg/apas/run/wphappcriteria.display using the following planning reference S/2682/13*
Cambridge East (Wing)
In 2008 South Cambridgeshire District Council and the City Council adopted the Cambridge East Area Action Plan. This plan identifies the site for “a sustainable new urban quarter of approximately 10,000 to 12,000 dwellings”, the delivery of which is based on the relocation of Cambridge airport.
Marshall has signalled its intention not to move the airport in the foreseeable future. Therefore, a smaller site to the north of Newmarket Road is being put forward for development. The 64.8 hectare site falls within the parish of Fen Ditton and is proposed to accommodate up to 1,300 new homes, a primary school, food store and all the associated infrastructure, services and facilities to serve the new community. The site will still house some of the existing car showrooms, but they will accommodate a reduced site.
The first Cambridge East Community Forum was held on 10th December and further meetings will be held in the new year. An outline planning application was submitted on18th December and will be the subject of consultation in early 2014.
The consultation on the planning application will run from 3rd January 2014 to 14th February 2014. Comments can be made in writing, to South Cambridgeshire Hall, Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridge, CB23 6EA or by email to Ed Durrant at email@example.com or online at http://plan.scambs.gov.uk/swiftlg/apas/run/wphappcriteria.display using the following planning reference S/2682/13*.
For any further information on the Wing development, or the Cambridge East Community Forum, please contact Ed Durrant at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01954 713266.
Application Documents December 2013
- Application Form
- Covering Letter
- Planning Statement
- Energy Statement
- Lighting Statement
- The Marshall Vision for Wing
- Outline Construction Environmental Management Plan
- Public Art Strategy
- Statement of Engagement
- Sustainability Statement and Water Conservation Strategy
- Utilities and Foul Drainage Statement
- Waste Statement
- Location Plan
- Aerial Plan
- Demolition Plan
- Land Use Parameter Plan
- Building Heights Parameter Plan
- Access and Movement Parameter Plan
- Landscape and Open Space Parameter Plan
- Illustrative Masterplan Parameter Plan
- Illustrative Landscape Masterplan
- Topographical Survey
- Boulevard Access Arrangements east
- Boulevard Access Arrangements west
- Construction Traffic Access Route
Design and Access statement
- 0 Cover Contents 1. Introduction 2. Vision and Objectives
3. Summary of Proposals 4. Context 5. Evolution of the Masterplan
6. The Masterplan 7. Access and Movement 8.Property Uses and Amount of Development
9. Character Areas 10. Landscape Strategy 11. Sustainability Strategy
12. Next Steps 13. Appendices Part 1 13. Appendices Part 2
- Cover and Contents 00 Non-Technical Summary 01. Introduction
02. Site Description and Proposed Development
03. Environmental Issues and Methodology 04. Air Quality
05. Community and Social 06. Cultural Heritage 07. Ground Conditions Groundwater
08. Landscape and Visual Effects 09. Natural Heritage 10. Noise and vibration
11. Surface Water and Flood Risk 12. Traffic and Transport 13. Summary Tables
- Appendix A -Scoping, Appendix B - Air Quality,
- Appendix C - Economic and Retail Statement, Appendix C - Health Impact Assessment, Appendix C - Community Audit pt 1, Appendix C - Community Audit pt 2, Appendix C - Community Audit pt 3,
- Appendix D - Listed Buildings gazetteer, Appendix D - Deskbased Report, Appendix D - Archaeologic Geophysical survey 2013, Appendix D - Evaluation Report, Appendix D - Archaeological Strategy,
- Appendix E - Ground Investigation and Geo-environmental Report pt1, Appendix E - Ground Investigation and Geo-environmental Report pt2, Appendix E - Phase 1 Geotechnical and Geo-environmental Desk Study,
- Appendix F - Badger Bats, Appendix F - Bats, Appendix F - Great Crested Newt, Appendix F - Phase 1 Habitat Survey and Bats in Buildings Assessment, Appendix F - Phase 1 habitat Survey (north Western Section), Appendix F - Phase 2 Botanical Survey, Appendix F - Reptile Survey Report, Appendix F - Water Vole Survey Report, Appendix F - Biodiversity Management strategy Framework,
- Appendix G - Planning Policy Guidance, Appendix G Baseline Noise Measurements, Appendix G - Air Noise contour Derivation Assumptions, Appendix G - Traffic and Noise Assessment Assumptions, Appendix G - Construction Noise Assessment Assumptions and Calculations,
- Appendix H - Flood Risk Assessment pt1, Appendix H - Flood Risk Assessment pt 2, Appendix H - Flood Risk Assessment pt 3,
- Appendix I - Residential Travel Plan, - Fig1 Site Location, Fig2 Local Facilities, Fig3 Walking Accessibility, Fig4 Cycling Accessibility, Fig5 Bus Isochrones
RTP AppA Access Movement Plan, RTP AppA Land Use Plan, RTP AppA Masterplan,
RTP AppB Bus Timetables
- Appendix I - Transport Assessment Report,
TA Fig1-2, TA Fig3-4, TA Fig5-7, TA Fig8-9
TA AppA Access Movement Plan, TA AppA Land Use Plan, TA AppA Masterplan
TA AppH TrafficSurveys Part1of4, TA AppH TrafficSurveys Part2of4, TA AppH TrafficSurveys Part3of4, TA AppH TrafficSurveys Part4of4
TA App K-M
- Appendix J - Landscape and Visual Effects, Appendix J - Site Preparation and construction Effects, Appendix J - Post Construction Effects.
Transport Assessment Appendix J - Junction Capacity Assessment Program Printouts (approximately 80 files) are available to view on CD at South Cambridgeshire Hall, Parish Council Offices in Fen Ditton, Teversham, Stow cum Quy and at the following Libraries; the Barnwell Road Library and the Central Library.
Tree Survey Arboricultural Impact Assessment
- 1. Arboricultural Impact Assessment 2. Arboricultural Impact Assessment
3. Arboricultural Impact Assessment