Business Administration Apprentice (Asset Management Section- Affordable Homes)
Full-time, fixed-term contract working 37 hours per week
Salary: £13,796 - £15,449 p.a.
We are currently recruiting for an Apprentice to join our team as a Business Administration Apprentice.
You will be working within Property Services in the Asset Management Team , providing admin support to the various teams that manage the maintenance and improvement works to over 5,750 council homes. We have a number of exciting projects, enhancing the quality of many of our housing stock thus improving the quality of life for many of our tenants.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist teams by organising meetings, agendas, minutes and chasing up actions for project team meetings.
- Provide an efficient information service including inputting/processing data, documents and messages for the Asset Management team.
- Accompany surveyors/ housing offices and other team members on their site visits to gain an understanding of the various roles and projects in Housing.
- Provide an efficient and courteous first point of contact dealing with telephone, email and personal enquiries.
- Assist in the provision of statistical information.
- Assist in the maintenance of filing systems, both manual & computerised.
- Keyboard & Communication skills are the primary skills required. The role calls for a high level of accuracy and the ability to assist the team in developing new systems of work that will be introduced as part of the ongoing development of the service area.
For further information with regards to the role and responsibility please contact Elaine Bimson, Asset Management Co-ordinator on 01954 712903
To apply for this Apprenticeship please follow the link below to the Apprenticeships website or contact Camila Goding at Cambridge Regional College on 01223 226322
Closing date: 12pm 5 March 2018