Adopted Supplementary Planning Documents (SPD)
What are Supplementary Planning Documents?
Supplementary Planning Documents are intended to expand upon policy or provide further detail to policies in adopted Development Plan Documents.
Stages in the production of an SPD:
- Evidence gathering and preparation of draft SPD and draft Sustainability Appraisal.
- Public consultation on the draft SPD and draft Sustainability Appraisal (6 weeks).
- Consider representations received and finalise SPD and Sustainability Appraisal.
- Adoption of SPD.
Adopted Supplementary Planning Documents
Currently 14 SPDs have been adopted:
- Cottenham Village Design Statement - adopted 14 November 2007
- Development Affecting Conservation Areas - adopted 15 January 2009
- Open Space in New Developments - adopted 15 January 2009
- Public Art - adopted 15 January 2009
- Trees & Development Sites - adopted 15 January 2009
- Biodiversity - adopted 2 July 2009
- Listed Buildings - adopted 2 July 2009
- Affordable Housing - adopted 2 March 2010
- District Design Guide - adopted 2 March 2010
- Landscape in New Developments - adopted 2 March 2010
- Health Impact Assessment - adopted 8 March 2011
- Orchard Park Design Guidance- adopted 8 March 2011
- Fen Drayton Former Land Settlement Association Estate - adopted 19 May 2011
- Cambridgeshire Flood and Water - adopted November 2016
New SPDs being Prepared
If you do not see the SPD you are looking for here it may be being prepared, see: What new Supplementary Planning Documents are being prepared?