Parish Emergency Planning
What would your community do if the emergency services could not get to you immediately?
For best practise a Parish Emergency Plan should be in place for your community.
A Parish Emergency Plan
- Reassures your community and gives confidence to your parish
- Allows organisation and co-ordination of a community response to an emergency
- Provides your community, emergency services and local authority with a local point of contact and assistance
- Helps to keep your community informed so people know what to do and are able to respond, especially in the first critical hours following an incident
- Helps those that are vulnerable by providing care, support, and information or practical help.
- Represents the community and assist with community recovery
We have created a Emergency Plan Template and an Emergency Planning Guidance Document to be used alongside the template:
Parish Emergency Plan Template
Parish Emergency Plan Guidance Document