Northstowe Community Forum: 6 February 2019
Northstowe Community Wing, Pathfinder Way, Northstowe CB24 1AA
Drop-in 6pm to 7pm
Come along for an informal chat with representatives from Gallagher Estates, Homes England, South Cambridgeshire
District Council, Cambridgeshire County Council and Phase 1Housebuilders who will be available for questions.
Forum 7pm to 9pm
- Chairs’ Welcome with Co-Chairs Councillor Alex Maylon and Sarah Cheung Johnston
- Prajina Baisyet of Cambridge County Council and Jon London of South Cambridgeshire District Council discuss The future of transport in Northstowe and any Update on actions from previous forum
- Kirstin Donaldson of South Cambridgeshire District Council discusses the allotments and pavilion update
- Stephen Sage of Gallagher Estates discusses the Phase 1 public spaces Update
- Damon Smith of Homes England discusses Town Centre Strategy
Questions from the Community. We ask you to keep your question to two sentences as we will only have time for a limited number of questions
As a trial this Forum will be live streamed on the Northstowe Community Facebook page. Members of the public will not be filmed.
We recognise that not everyone who wants to participate can attend.
There is an unstaffed children’s play area & library available for you to use. Please feel free to organise with other parents to use this facility so that you can view the parts of the Forum that interest you most.
Latecomers are welcome. We understand that you may not be able to commute in time to arrive for 7pm. If you are only free after this time, please feel free to attend when you can.
If you have a question you would like to have asked but are unable to attend please email Northstowe.Community@scambs.gov.uk by the 4th of February and it will be put to the Chair to ask in your place.
Slide deck & notes will be online within a week of the Forum at www.scambs.gov.uk/community/community-forums/
Was this web page helpful?