Northstowe Community Forum: 24 July 2019
Northstowe Community Wing, Pathfinder Way, Northstowe CB24 1AA
Drop-in 6pm to 7pm
Come along for an informal chat with representatives from: L & Q which was formerly Gallagher Estates, Homes England, South Cambridgeshire District Council, Cambridgeshire County Council, Strategic Sites Team, Greater Cambridge Shared Planning Service, Stagecoach East, Cambridge Electric Transport and Gawn Associates.
Presentations 7pm to 9pm
- Chairs’ Welcome with Co-Chairs Councillor’s Alex Malyon and Sarah Cheung Johnson.
- Andy Daly from Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust and Stephanie Redgate from Pathfinder Church of England Primary School discusses the update on the Secondary School.
- Andrew Thompson from Greater Cambridge Shared Planning Service discusses Planning Enforcement.
- Dr Suzanne Hamilton and Dr David Ward from North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust discuss your Local Hospital Services at Hinchingbrooke.
- Leslie Gawn from Gawn Associates discusses the Proposed Development at Digital Park, Station Road, Longstanton.
- Philip Harker from Homes England discusses the update on Phase 2 Works.
- Jon London of South Cambridgeshire District Council discusses the Community Wing, Allotments and Orchards Land.
- Questions from the Community. We ask you to keep your question to two sentences as we will only have time for a limited number of questions.
- As a trial this Forum will be Livestreamed on the Northstowe Community Facebook page. Members of the public will not be filmed.
We recognise that not everyone who wants to participate can attend.
There is an unstaffed children’s play area & library available for you to use. Please feel free to organise with other parents to use this facility so that you can view the parts of the Forum that interest you most.
Latecomers are welcome. We understand that you may not be able to commute in time to arrive for 7pm. If you are only free after this time, please feel free to attend when you can.
If you have a question you would like to have asked but are unable to attend please email Northstowe.Community@scambs.gov.uk by the day before the forum and it will be put to the Chair to ask in your place.
There are slide deck & notes available online within a week of the forum.
Was this web page helpful?