Northstowe Community Forum: October 2018
Northstowe Community Wing, Pathfinder Way, Northstowe CB24 1AA
Drop-in 6pm to 6.55pm
Come along for an informal chat with representatives from Gallagher Estates,
Homes England, South Cambridgeshire District Council, Cambridgeshire County
Council and Phase 1Housebuilders who will be available for questions.
Forum 7pm to 9pm
- Welcome with Co-Chairs Councillor Alex Maylon and Councillor Sarah Cheung Johnston.
- Tam Parry of Cambridgeshire County Council discusses the temporary footpath that links Northstowe directly to the Busway.
- Stuart Field from Gallagher Estates discusses potential names for the Local Centre Square & Park
- Philip Harker from Homes England discusses the phase 2 and 3 updates.
- Questions from the Community. We ask that you to keep your question to two sentences as we will only have time for a limited number of questions.
We recognise that not everyone who wants to participate can attend.
There is an unstaffed childrens’ play area & library available for you to use. Please feel free to organise with other parents to use this facility so that you can view the parts of the Forum that interest you most.
Latecomers are welcome. We understand that you may not be able to commute in time to arrive for 7pm. If you are only free after this time please feel free to attend when you can.
If you have a question you would like to have asked, but are unable to attend please email Northstowe.Community@scambs.gov.uk by the 15th of October and it will be put to the Chair to ask in your place.
Slide deck & notes will be online within a week of the Forum.
Was this web page helpful?