Northstowe Community Forum: 6 November 2019
The Livestream will be available on the Northstowe Facebook page in the 'Videos' section.
Date: Wednesday 6 November 2019
Address: Northstowe Secondary School Stirling Road, Northstowe CB24 1DJ
Drop-in - 6pm to 7pm. Come along for an informal chat with representatives from:
- L & Q Estates (formerly Gallagher Estates)
- Homes England • South Cambridgeshire District Council
- Cambridgeshire County Council
- Strategic Sites Team, Greater Cambridge Shared Planning Service
- Stagecoach East
presentations: 7pm to 9pm
Welcome to the Secondary School by Carole Moss, Head Teacher
- Chairs’ Welcome Co-Chairs - Cllr. Alex Malyon, Cllr. Sarah Cheung Johnson
- Update on Phase 1 works Stuart Field – L & Q Estates (Formerly Gallagher Estates)
- Development of Land on Station Road, Longstanton Peter McKeown – Carter Jonas
- Planning Enforcement Update Andrew Thompson – Greater Cambridge Shared Planning Service
- Community Governance Review Clare Gibbons – South Cambridgeshire District Council
- Introduction to Research Study by University of Cambridge Jenna Panter – University of Cambridge
- Guided Busway Update Vanessa Armstrong – Stagecoach East
- Northstowe Round-up Jon London – South Cambridgeshire District Council
- Questions from the Community
- We ask you to keep your question to two sentences. We will only have time for a limited number of questions.
As a trial this Forum will be Livestreamed on the Northstowe Community Facebook page.
(members of the public will not be filmed)
We recognise that not everyone who wants to participate can attend.
Latecomers are welcome. We understand that you may not be able to commute in time to arrive for 7pm. If you are only free after this time please feel free to attend when you can.
Was this web page helpful?