Parish Emergency Planning
Parish emergency planning
In case the emergency services couldn't get to you immediately, a parish emergency plan should be in place for your community.
A parish emergency plan
- Reassures your community and gives confidence to your parish
- Allows organisation and co-ordination of a community response to an emergency
- Provides your community, emergency services and local authority with a local point of contact and assistance
- Helps to keep your community informed so people know what to do and are able to respond, especially in the first critical hours following an incident
- Helps those that are vulnerable by providing care, support, and information or practical help.
- Represents the community and assist with community recovery
Was this web page helpful?