How safe is South Cambridgeshire?
South Cambridgeshire is one of the safest areas in the country to live.
- A 2020 survey of South Cambridgeshire residents showed 35% of respondents had not experienced any situation in the past 12 months that had made them feel unsafe.
- 66% of residents surveyed said that issues their community faced had not got worse, even during the early days of the pandemic.
- 70% felt as safe or safer than they had in 2019.
- Excluding COVID-19, the top three issues for residents were anti-social behaviour, traffic/vehicle-related issues, and burglary.
- Most people agreed there were low levels of crime or anti-social behaviour.
- Over half the residents surveyed said they believed local partner agencies were appropriately tackling the issues that matter to them and their community.
- 14% of South Cambridgeshire residents said that they were concerned about the potential of being burgled
- In 2020 only 3.7% of residents were victims of burglary in South Cambridgeshire.
It's easy to find crime statistics for your area, along with local news and advice about the issues in your community.
Was this web page helpful?