Please fill in our online form to make a nomination for the 2017-18 Community Awards.
Anyone living in South Cambridgeshire can nominate a person or organisation for an award. You can make as many nominations as you like but you need to get your nomination in by midnight on 19 January 2018.
Our Community Awards are a well deserved thank you for the massive contribution made by volunteers to the communities of South Cambridgeshire.
There are six award categories:
- Village Hero – for an outstanding individual’s contributions to community life.
- Parish Councillor of the Year - for great work carried out by parish councillors, giving their time to improve the local community for everyone
- Outstanding Youth Initiative - for excellent work by youth groups and local businesses to support young people in South Cambridgeshire
- Outstanding Local Service/Amenity - for amazing services provided by local shops, pubs, post offices, libraries, and many more besides
- Environment Award - for the valuable contribution made by groups who seek to improve villages for residents in the long and short term
- Wellbeing Award - for the many groups improving residents’ health and wellbeing, both mental and physical