Solar Together Cambridgeshire
Solar panels are an excellent way to save money on energy bills and cut carbon emissions, and this is why we are working with Cambridgeshire County Council to deliver Solar Together Cambridgeshire, a group-buying scheme to help you purchase high-quality and competitively priced solar panels and battery storage systems for solar panels.
The scheme is due to launch on 1 September 2020.
How does it work?
- Registration: you will be able to register before 6 October for free and without obligation. To register you simply provide details about your roof, such as its size and orientation.
- Auction: a supplier ‘auction’ will be held on 6 October, when our approved solar suppliers will bid for the work. The more people that register, the better the deal should be for each household.
- Personal recommendation: from 26 October you will be contacted with a personal recommendation, based on the specifications of your roof. This includes your costs and specification of your solar panel installation.
- You decide: the decision is then yours as to whether you want to accept your recommendation. There is no obligation to continue. You will have until 07 December to decide and will be invited to visit an information session.
- Installation: if you accept, the winning supplier will contact you to survey your roof and set an installation date. All installations are planned to be completed by the end of May 2021.
More information about the scheme including a dedicated website where you can register for the scheme and leave questions in the contact form will be available from 1 September.
Was this web page helpful?