Latest business news and events
New procurement workshop
South Cambridgeshire District Council is offering workshops that will provide a chance for local businesses to:
- talk to our Procurement Officer;
- hear from him what makes a good tender;
- understand how social value can add value; and
- work through our forms to help you to successfully quote for work in future.
If you would like to attend let us know at email@example.com.
8 June 2019
The theme for this year’s conference will be Building Balance, where there will be debate around the issue of gender diversity within organisations and how men and women can work together to better the world. Cath Kidston and Laurel Powers-Freeling will be keynote speakers.
20 June 2019
REACTOR would like to invite SMEs and start-up companies in the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough are that have great concepts to showcase them to sector representatives and users.
25 June 2019
At this event you will hear from:
- Mike Spicer, Director of Research and Economic at the British Chambers of Commerce who will bring us up to date as to where we are at with Brexit and how they are supporting international trade
- Jackie Thoms, International Trade Development Liaison Officer National Manager at HMRC who will introduce their new team and the role they play as well as CDS migration
- Thinley Topden, Deputy International Trade Director at Department for International Trade (DIT)
After short presentations there will be time to have table discussions on some of the key Brexit concerns, i.e. movement of goods, people, documents.
If you are interested to find out about other training, workshops and events, there are plenty of other opportunities in the Greater Cambridge area. These can be found on the following websites and in our Open For Business newsletter.
Was this web page helpful?