Business cost saving and energy efficiency
The following are available to help you reduce costs and improve the energy efficiency of your business:
- The Carbon Trust can help businesses put cost-saving energy efficiency strategies into practice, with finance and implementation support to make energy efficiency easy.
- WRAP works to help businesses reap the benefits of reducing waste, developing sustainable products and using resources in an efficient way. They currently focus on the food and drink, hospitality and food service, agriculture, textiles and electrical sectors.
- Waterwise is an independent, not for profit organisation focused on decreasing water consumption in the UK and building the evidence base for large-scale water efficiency. Provides information and assistance to households, businesses, the media and the government.
- The Government’s waste and environmental impact pages provide advice and tools to help businesses comply with legislation and regulations.
- Cambridge Carbon Footprint are running a series of free seminars on using an Environmental Management System (EMS) to support businesses to shift move towards net zero.
- Smart Energy GB is the UK Government-backed campaign for a smarter Britain. They work to help you understand smart meters and their rollout across England, Scotland and Wales.
Was this web page helpful?