Business cost saving and energy efficiency
The following are available to help you reduce costs and improve the energy efficiency of your business:
- The Business Energy Efficiency Cambridge and Peterborough programme (BEECP) provides support and grants to small and medium-sized businesses to help improve their energy efficiency and save money. Businesses can receive a free on-site energy review and the possibility of a capital grant – up to a maximum of 25% of project costs or £20,000.
- The Carbon Trust Green Business Fund is an energy efficiency support service for small and medium-sized companies. It provides direct funded support through energy assessments, training workshops, equipment procurement support and up to £5,000 capital contribution per company towards energy saving equipment purchase.
- The Carbon Trust can help businesses put cost-saving energy efficiency strategies into practice, with finance and implementation support to make energy efficiency easy. They can also help businesses to determine whether their new energy efficient equipment is eligible for tax relief and to find an accredited installer or supplier.
- WRAP works to help businesses reap the benefits of reducing waste, developing sustainable products and using resources in an efficient way. They currently focus on the food and drink, hospitality and food service, agriculture, textiles and electrical sectors.
- Waterwise is an independent, not for profit organisation focused on decreasing water consumption in the UK and building the evidence base for large-scale water efficiency. Provides information and assistance to households, businesses, the media and the government.
- The Government’s waste and environmental impact pages provide advice and tools to help businesses comply with legislation and regulations.
Was this web page helpful?