News release from 14/04/2022
April 2022 Planning Committee
The following planning application decisions were made at the meeting of South Cambridgeshire District Council’s Planning Committee, held as a hybrid meeting on Wednesday 13 April 2022 at South Cambridgeshire Hall. Holding it in this way enabled the meeting to be COVID-19 safe within the room, whilst allowing officers and public speakers to participate virtually.
- 280 new homes, public open space, play areas and associated works on land south of Babraham Road, Sawston.
Applicant: Redrow Homes Limited
- Reserved matters application relating to the layout, scale and appearance of buildings and associated works for new research and development buildings on the phase two land, zone two, at Granta Park in Great Abington.
Applicant: BRE-BMR Granta Park Zone 2 Limited
- Installation of a renewable energy generating station, including solar arrays and associated works, together with the creation of a woodland and biodiversity enhancements, on land to the northeast of Childerley Farm, Childerley Estate, Childerley.
Applicant: Mr Hawkins (Solarcentury Limited)
- 38 apartments and associated works on the former Bishops site, Cambridge Road, Impington.
Applicant: Mitre Property Development Ltd
- A new home and alterations to the existing site entrance on land to the rear of 90 High Street, Melbourn.
Applicant: Mrs Cecilia Murphy-Roads
- The demolition of the existing house and outbuildings, to be replaced by two properties with a single garage for each home, at 7 West Green, Barrington.
Applicant: Mrs Patricia Hopkins
- The removal of a UPVC porch and conservatory, new rear extension, roof dormer extension, external insulated render system and installation of renewable energy measures at 65 Woodside, Longstanton.
Applicant: Alexandra & Alan Malyon & Shillitoe
- Submission of details required by condition 11 (surface water drainage) of planning permission S/2553/16/OL for outline planning application for up to 42 homes and allotments on land off Horseheath Road, Linton.
Applicant: Croudace Homes
- Submission of details required by condition 12 (foul water drainage) of planning permission S/2553/16/OL for outline planning application for up to 42 homes and allotments on land off Horseheath Road, Linton.
Applicant: Croudace Homes
The above decisions are subject to decision notices being finalised and issued. More information about the applications considered by the Planning Committee, along with any other items discussed and a link to watch a recording of the meeting, can be found within the meeting agenda.